Verifying cabin number on Carnival.com??

SDRR

We're booked (through a TA, not PVP) on the Imagination in February, and have reserved cabin V3 (cat 11).

Now here comes the sticky part.

My wife would like to receive hardcopy (mailed) documents, as opposed to e-docs, hence I am reluctant to iritate SWAMBO by getting our docs online...

Given all the discussion about bumped and denied cabins, how do I verify on line that we're still slated for the unobstructed view balcony that we originally booked?

Now, if they wished to bump me (and the other couple who are in the adjoining cabin) up to cat 12 (adjoining), I wouldn't mind, but I'd be excessively aggitated if they were to move us aft to an obstructed view cabin...

I've heard through the TA that this cruise is sold out, so I'm just a little extra fidgetty...

TIA for your kind words of wisdom...

If you book with a T/A I don't think you can. I don't think you can go to modify booking and see your cabin number. I use a carnival PVP and I know I can check anytime online. You could call your T/A and have them call carnival and find out. Very Very few people ever get bumped out of a cabin.

It really all depends on how far carnival.com will let you go, and that may vary from person to person. My gf and I booked our upcoming cruise through a TA and even though we were not allowed to "see" our documents until last week, we were able to get far enough to view the stateroom number. So, you could try checking online, and maybe that will confirm it for you. If not just do as the above poster mentioned

I booked with a TA but I look up my booking on Carnival all the time. It's how I found out which cabin I was assigned (I had booked a Guarantee).

1. Go into your reservation

2. Click on View Boarding Documents Online

3. Check the box that says, "No, I want paper documents which will be mailed approximately 30 days prior to my sail date."

4. Click "OK"

You should now be able to view your details including your stateroom number.

I can also see my res. on Carnival.com, i am getting paper docs and i have not payed final payment yet.

A few weeks ago i took a peek and found our 2 guarantee linked cabins were on different decks, at different ends of the ship, i called my TA and had it the other cabin bumped up next to ours.

I was anxious to see all my documentation. So, whenever I reserved my excursions (through Carnival), I registered the booking number, etc., and then later, after I had paid for my trip, I could see everything online. My travel agent called me yesterday, and told me that I was the only one in our group for whom she had not received the paper docs, and she asked if I had already accessed those online. I told her I had, and she said that is why I would not be getting any paper documents. However, she said she would not have sent me anything that I did not already see and print from online. I also like checking from day to day to see if my cabin has been changed.

I checked my documents (based on previous post - I clicked no to have them mailed and than OK and on next page saw my cruise summary

Stateroom is listed as 7300 - is that a valid room # - if so what deck?

My reservation was for an guranteed inside cabin (4a)

Went ahead and selected the "No dammit, mail me the memento stuff for my wife's scrapbooking" button, and blow and lee-hold, there was our cabin number, just like it was supposed to be...

I hadn't wanted to kill my option for e-docs by selecting snail mail/hard copy/Carnival Oh-dam-fish-hull invoices, but after talking to SWAMBO, figured I was doomed anyway...

Thanks again for the info!!

(can't hardly wait...) :D

Went ahead and selected the "No dammit, mail me the memento stuff for my wife's scrapbooking" button, and blow and lee-hold, there was our cabin number, just like it was supposed to be...

I hadn't wanted to kill my option for e-docs by selecting snail mail/hard copy/Carnival Oh-dam-fish-hull invoices, but after talking to SWAMBO, figured I was doomed anyway...

Thanks again for the info!!

(can't hardly wait...) :D

I have read that some have recieved paper docs and used the edocs.. why not go back and select edocs since you know your cabin number:D:p

Archived