Pacific Dawn - approaching Sydney Heads

bobsydney

From my office, I think I can see Pacific Dawn off Sydney Heads at this very moment ... it's supposed to berth at 4:30 so the big white blob out can only be PD ... she certainly stands out.

Will update as she approaches the Heads.

Cheers

Bob

From my office, I think I can see Pacific Dawn off Sydney Heads at this very moment ... it's supposed to berth at 4:30 so the big white blob out can only be PD ... she certainly stands out.

Will update as she approaches the Heads.

Cheers

Bob

Oh Bob how awesome! Wish I had a water view from my office window!! I'd never do ANY work if I did though:p

I think Dawn may have moved out to sea a bit to avoid the rain squall. I just caught sight of the white blob that I am calling Dawn somewhere well off Bondi. If my eyes don't deceive, I think she might now be moving back towards the heads.

Cheers

Bob

Hi Karen,

its possibly Sun Princess its due in this arvo .it sails tomorrow

Sun Princess is now due at 9pm tonight ... the Sydney Ports website was updated to that earlier today ... about the same time Dawn's arrival was changed from 1pm to 4:30pm.

By the way, Dawn is still off the Heads so won't be docking at 4:30.

Gotta go to a meeting now, so live updates are over ... SORRY

Cheers

Bob

Sun Princess is now due at 9pm tonight ... the Sydney Ports website was updated to that earlier today ... about the same time Dawn's arrival was changed from 1pm to 4:30pm.

By the way, Dawn is still off the Heads so won't be docking at 4:30.

Gotta go to a meeting now, so live updates are over ... SORRY

Cheers

Bob

what meeting could possibly be more important than giving us the 'live feed' update !!???? :eek:

what meeting could possibly be more important than giving us the 'live feed' update !!???? :eek:

my thoughts exactly.

isnt there another harbour webcam, from someone else who posts on here. they had a great video of the two queens arriving. i dont have ot in favourites . is that showing anything.

Archived