Pacific Dawn - approaching Sydney Heads

bobsydney

I've finally found that photo of the Dawn when I was in Purto Vallarta last year.:rolleyes: I think she was doing the Panama Canal at the time.

Spot the difference besides the obvious?;)

Sorry about the bad quality. It was taken from my balcony on the Diamond Princess.:o

rcu79h.jpg

We really enjoyed Sydney, you have a beautiful city. Here is a photo I took on board the Sapphire Princes before we sailed out in February.....:)

2500446270096454513S600x600Q85.jpg

Beautiful photo of the sapphire princess at night.

Do you have more photos online of your australia/nz trip. we did this same cruise in april. If you dont have them public and could send me the link i would be grateful

kaseyoz@hotmail.com

I did check out some of your other photo links and notice you also went to castaway island my friend leaves for there on the 15th november.

Your nightshots are picture postcard real

thank you again for sharing

Beautiful photo of the sapphire princess at night.

Do you have more photos online of your australia/nz trip. we did this same cruise in april. If you dont have them public and could send me the link i would be grateful

kaseyoz@hotmail.com

I did check out some of your other photo links and notice you also went to castaway island my friend leaves for there on the 15th november.

Your nightshots are picture postcard real

thank you again for sharing

I have a few of them posted on webshot at:

http://travel.webshots.com/album/558197350SErQYl

Here are acouple of my favorites,

2392272970096454513S600x600Q85.jpg

2917308430096454513S600x600Q85.jpg

Castaway Island was beautiful, we highly recommend it. If anyone is going to Fiji, go to the resorts on the out islands instead of the resorts on the main island.

From Castaway Island, you can see the island where Tom Hank's "Castaway" movie was filmed.

Castaway island is small enough that we kayaked around it. Here is a photo of the main buildings as we arrived by boat,

2084623110096454513S600x600Q85.jpg

From Castaway Island, you can see the island where Tom Hank's "Castaway" movie was filmed.

Castaway island is small enough that we kayaked around it. Here is a photo of the main buildings as we arrived by boat,

Well Geez, if he was that close to civilisation why didn't he just swim across:confused: What a Drama King :p

Archived