Outrage Eco Tour-Island Marketing

jenrand

Has anyone done this private charter? I have it booked for our Jan cruise. I did the 3 hour tour but not sure if I should change it for the 5 hour tour for only $100 more. It will be my husband, 3 kids ages 16, 7 and 4. I just thought 5 hours might be too long for the younger kids. Does anyone have any info on this excursion?

I did this tour last year and it was great. The captain of the boat is a great guy and knows alot about the island. I had been to stringray city two other times but this was the best. You can do what ever you want on this tour. We went to stringray city and to a beach where they had the biggest starfish. You will not be disapointed in this tour.

Hey guys, would you mind posting your reviews on here or emailing me too? :) This was the one must do for my "surprise cruise" I'm planning for my family Xmas 08. I already booked it for my Jan 2009 cruise!! :eek: ;) I emailed them and asked to book it even tho it wasn't til 2009, just so I knew I had it taken care of. :D

Hope to hear positive things! I'm very curious to see what all you can accomplish in the 5 hrs.

Happy cruising!

I think the Captain of the boat who also owns the boat used to be Scotch Bonnet but he goes through Island marketing who handles all of the bookings for him. He told us last year he was to busy to go out on the boat and do the bookings too.

I just did the 5 hour tour with my husband, mother and triplet 5 year olds. We had a blast. We went to swim with the stingrays then to Starfish Beach. We walked along the beach to Rum Point where we had lunch. Then returned to the boat. You can spend as much time at each site as you like. He really leaves it up to you. I have plenty of photos but have been having a hard time posting them. I had plenty of people give me instructions (the photos are just on my computer), but I keep getting errors. You wouldn't believe the size of the starfish.

Did you eat lunch anywhere on the tour?

The excursion description on island marketing web site also mentions Kaibo Beach Club as a lunch spot. I believe that is a restaurant at a marina near Rum Point. There was another post somewhere (sorry couldn't find it) that mentioned the captain calling your lunch order in. All you have to do is stop in the marina, go pick it up, jump back on, and eat it on the boat or the beach. Sounds like a good plan to me. We'll probably do that when we do this in 2 months.

• 5 weeks later...

I was hoping to post a review of our experience with this excursion. However, we were unable to dock in Grand Cayman due to weather. I will say that Island Marketing has responded to our email about cancellation and agreed to refund our deposit, which speaks highly of their company policy to refund your deposit if your boat is unable to dock.

• 4 months later...

Has anyone done this tour lately?? I have it booked for June 18 with the boston whaler for the 5 hour tour. The only thing I am really worry about is the meeting time. We start to tending at 8am and the meeting is for 8:30am. that is cutting it close. Can anyone help me here?

Laura

Archived