Snuba Excursion

lij1972

I'm thinking about taking the Snuba Excursion in St. Thomas and booking it with NCL. Has anyone been on this excursion? How much time do you spend in the water? Is it off a boat or do you walk out from shore? Would a strong swimmer have any issues if they haven't snorkelled or done scuba before?

This is my first cruise so I would rather book my excursion through the cruise line than on my own.

Thanks,

Lisa

My husand and 18 yr. old son did the snuba excursion in St. Thomas with Royal Caribbean but it is the same I believe. They loved it. My husband had done it once before in Hawaii and this was my son's first snuba experience. The time in the water was about 30 - 45 minutes. You walk in from pier/beach. They saw alot of fish plus a nurse shark, eels, baracudda...They would do it all over again in a heartbeat thru the cruise line. We compared prices and it was actually cheaper to do it via ship because cab fairs really went up in St. Thomas. Good luck...Go for it~

Archived