individual cups of yogurt, applesauce etc ??

celtic_beauty

I am almost embarrassed to ask this question since I have been cruising for almost 20 years but I have never really paid attention so have never noticed this or not.......does RC carry individual cups of yogurt or applesauce ? My son has started a new medication and needs to take it early morning mixed in yogurt or applesauce ( something he can just swallow and not chew as he cannot swallow the whole capsule ) so it needs to be sprinkled in something so my question is will I be able to get a few packs to store in the fridge or should I bring my own ?

Thanks in advance :o

I also know about room service but I want to avoid having to order room service for just yogurt.

I did this every morning so the twins could have a little something to eat while we dressed for breakfast and got ready for the day - ordered coffee for me and yogurt or fruit for them. For a $1 tip, it made our morning a little smoother.

Best,

Mia

Yep no doubt, RCCL has individual cups of Dannon (I think it's Dannon) yogurt at the Windjammer. You can also go and get some applesauce in the WJ off of the fruit bar. But it isn't in individual cups. But you could put it in a bowl and carry it back to your cabin. :)

Or you could just pick up some applesauce snack packs at the port before you embark. I would think they would be easy enough to pack in your suitcase since they don't need to be refridgerated.

Or you could just pick up some applesauce snack packs at the port before you embark. I would think they would be easy enough to pack in your suitcase since they don't need to be refridgerated.

That is what I was thinking.... but it sounds like I wont have to worry about a thing :)

Archived