Chairs Near the Pool

teacher2cruiser

Many times I cannot even find a chair at all (needless to say by the pool). Too many chair hogs and not even using them. If there is a chair available and I only intend on going in the pool, I dont take it. I see alot of people throwing a towel on it, going in the pool for an hour or so, get out, dry off and walk away. Now why did they use up the chair for a towel? Tired of chair hogs!

Since NCL has put into place a new policy on towels, the chair hogs are slightly less active because if they lose the towel it will cost $25...However, nothing can deter a devoted chair hog..they use their own towels, magazines, shoes, etc. Good luck. What date in January are you sailing? We are on the 26th.

Since NCL has put into place a new policy on towels, the chair hogs are slightly less active because if they lose the towel it will cost $25...However, nothing can deter a devoted chair hog..they use their own towels, magazines, shoes, etc. Good luck. What date in January are you sailing? We are on the 26th.

We are looking forward to the cruise. Hope we have a successful M & G.

Archived