Wyndham Day Pass

Roxxy

Roxxy,

In case you didn't see a previous post of mine...

Sooooo, now I am returnig with 50 new passengers on the 18th of November. I just called directly to the Sheraton & was told that there is NO charge to use their facilities as long as we conduct ourselves in a proper manner. She said to bypass the Wyndham and go directly to the Sheraton. So I asked if we were ripped off by the Wyndham and she said "no comment". Nice hey?

Roxxy,

In case you didn't see a previous post of mine...

I would be prepared to pay the $15pp, just in case. Staff at the Sheraton is brand new, and many speak out of turn.

Wyndham and Sheraton have the same management, and the policy is $15pp for cruisers to use the beach and pools.

Maybe because they are under construction this has changed, but I would be prepared just in case.

We were just at the Wyndham last week - paid the $15.00 - used the beach, then the pool area, but part of the beach area is under construction - making it very smelly at the pool - with them digging so nearby - so we decided to head on over to the Sheraton - which imo is a much nicer pool area and beach area. We were sorry we didn't stay there the entire time.

Name of Sheraton and location? I am looking to do something fairly inexpenseive in Nassau (we are there from 7-2 pm) and this sounds good for my family of 5.

Do we need to inquire ahead of time or can we just show up at the Sheraton? How much is taxi fare from the port?

Thanks,

Froufie

Sheraton Cable Beach Resort. We just walked down Bay Street to the street in front of the Straw Market - took the #10 Jitney Bus - it only cost $1.00 pp - got off there - it was about 20 minute bus ride - the bus drops you off in front of all the different hotels at Cable Beach - you get off wherever you want. Sheraton, Nassau and Wyndham hotels are all next to each other - you can pay $15.00 pp and use all their facilities. No need to inquire ahead of time. Towels included in price.

Archived