Carnival Pride-David's Supper Club

Jakk

We loved David's on the Pride. We really enjoyed it. I have heard the menus can vary and that "Surf and Turf" (Filet mignon and lobster) is not always offered. If it is, I would recommend that. I really loved the asparagus quiche and pumpkin ravioli they served with it too.

Here is a picture of the Lobster and Filet with the quiche and ravioli. Also a picture of my citrus cheesecake with pears, which was wonderful. As you can see, the presentation is very nice.

surfnturf.jpg

David's Supper Club: Lobster, Filet Mignon, Pumpkin Ravioli and Asparagus Mouse Quiche.

citruscheesecake.jpg

David's Supper Club: Citrus Cheesecake (with chocolate and caramel wafers) and Pears.

One thing to note; in the Supper Club you cannot order more than one selection from appetizer, entree, dessert...etc. So go with the thing you really want to have.

Hello, has anybody tried the David's supper club on the Pride?

We are thinking of indulging for our anniversary. Any recomendations on the selections? thanks:)

My DH and I were on the Pride in October and went to David's Supper Club. It is absolutely fantastic. We've been to Supper Clubs on the Spirit and Liberty, also.

My DH always gets the Porterhouse Steak. I either get the Lobster Tail or Prime Rib. Everything is delicious and well worth the money.

We ate there when we sailed. OMG:eek: The atmosphere was wonderful. The food was superb and the wait staff were fabulous. Very well worth the extra $$.

If you have difficulty climbing a ladder than may I suggest you stay off the see through staircase and take the elevator!!!!! Yikes!!! I climbed over my husband to get off them. I no like it!!!!

When you get on board go to the Pursers area and there will be a table where there is staff from David's. They are there to take reservations. They fill up very quickly.

Have fun on the Pride. This was our first cruise but we just loved the ship and would like to go on her again some day.

We ate at Davids last month. The food was excellent. We had the filet mignon and some had the surf and turf. One in our party had to send the lobster back because it was cold. Service was great at the beginning but towards the middle of dinner when the restaurant started to fill up service really slowed up. We sat with dirty dishes on the table for 30 minutes before they came and cleared them. The drink waiter took my order and i saw him set the drink down at the serving station and I had to remind him 15 minutes later that I still hadn't received my drink. He did apologize though. At that time we were the only table in the rest. But other than those few glitches it was overall very good. I would do it again if we were celebrating a special occassion other wise no.

As Kris mentioned, You may take the elevator all the way up to David's, OR, you may walk up the stairway from the Lido deck. The stairway is suspended out over the Atrium about 10 stories up from the lobby. The entire stairway is made of lexan [i guess ], anyway it is completely see thru, stairs, railings, balusters, everything. Some DO walk up that stair, NONE walk back down!!!:D:eek:

Dan

Thanks for all of the great info. I loved the pictures. Does anybody have any other pictures of David's Supper club? I haven't seen any except the food posts. Thank you.

Here is a link to my videos on the Pride in October.

There are a few pictures of David's (not too many). I can't remember if they're in part 1 or part 2. Enjoy.

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNuibOqpzSo

Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJPdfiuP8XI

Archived