? on Liberty

emt5084

It has been a long time since our last cruise on Carnival, and I have a stupid question, How many mid-night buffets are there? The reason I asked is on our last cruise on Holiday there was one every night, Then on RCL they only had one.

Last week there was a Mexican buffet the night of the deck party, the Gala buffet the night of the second formal night, and just late night food served the other nights - we didn't really check those out since we had the 8:30 dinner seating. Of course there's always pizza and ice cream.

My tho't is that they are phasing the daily ones out! With the many dining options, including the buffet open til almost 10 PM and the 24/7 pizza, the cruiselines are finding out that the 'Midnight Buffet' isn't really that popular!:rolleyes: :p

I believe you will find the Mexican, and the Gala the last night, but other than that the 24 hr. options will fit in...:) They may change that, but as much as everyone says they can eat, there is certainly a limit! :o I've never gone hungry, and only interested in a 'quik snak' before retiring...:D

Archived