Can I bring wine on sensation?

buddysmom

Leaving tomm!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D Sooo happy.I was just reading that people brought wine to the ship and they didnt get into trouble!!!Does anyone know if I can do this on the sensation?That would be GREAT if I can bring it!Also,if I can are there restrictions like size or anything?And do I need to bring a bottle opener?

Thanks soooo much

Some have even brought box wine -- horrors:eek: . :D

I brought two of the jumbo bottles last cruise and had no trouble. Just keep it to one bottle per adult in your carry on.

Next time, I will probably do as cotton suggested and bring one big one for the room. The other one will be a normal sized bottle of fine wine for the supper club.:)

You should pack a cheap corkscrew if you are planning on enjoying the wine in your room. Otherwise, you may bring the bottle to the dining room and they will open it and keep it overnight if you do not finish it. Bear in mind that they will charge a nominal corkage fee of $10 for the privilege of bringing your bottle to the DR - corkscrew or not ;) .

Right. The waiter may or may not charge the corkage fee, but it is their policy.

Also - about having the wine in your cabin - I take an inexpensive corkscrew I get at a local wine cellar. You can ask your cabin steward and he will bring one for you....tip him if he does.:)

Archived