paper work~leaving tomm

buddysmom

We are leaving tomm for Florida and I'm packing like a crazy lady.What paper documents do we need? This is what I have:

Luggage tags

Fun pass completed

Birth Certificates

Sign and sale paper

I dont have "tickets" do I need them?

Thanks soo much

We are leaving tomm for Florida and I'm packing like a crazy lady.What paper documents do we need? This is what I have:

Luggage tags

Fun pass completed

Birth Certificates

Sign and sale paper

Thanks soo much

As long as you have your BC and photo ID.. and funpass completed .. your documents are not needed.. Have a great cruise:)

Luggage tags

Fun pass completed

Birth Certificates

Sign and sale paper

Thanks soo much

Look on your edocs there a couple of pages they tell you to fill out and be sure and take. Beside your sail and sign be sure and take the guest cruise ticket,contract acknoledgement that has to be signed by the guest, spouse whoever is on your ticket info traveling with you...It's on page 6 of edoc's. it states MUST BE presented at embarkation.. Also on page 4 of the edoc is a confirmation of your transfers shuttle if you took through carnival they need to be with you so you can prove to the shuttle people and your funpass if complete all can be downloaded but don't for get the transfer confirmation.

HAVE A GREAT TIME

Lynda

Luggage tags

Fun pass completed

Birth Certificates

Sign and sale paper

Thanks soo much

almost forgot if your room is assigned you can download the luggage tags an take withyou for proof of your room incase they try to change it and you don't want to be changed

Archived