Taking 4 Kids. Suggestions, Please!

mom4kids

Hi Everyone!

We are on the Golden Princess in January and this is the first time we are cruising this side of Mexico. The Caribbean... well I can give lots of pointers but now I feel like a Newbie!

Does anyone have any suggestions for PV, Cabo & Mazatlan?

We have the 4 kids with us (age 16, 14, 11, & 7). We like the idea of Randi's horses. And would love to do a fun beach day with the kids somewhere and we love to see old historic places.

So any suggestions would be greatly apprieciated.

So looking forward to this trip! Kids have been on two others and loved them but don't know about this one yet. Keeping it a secret as long as possible....

Thanks

Lisa

We did this in Feb. and would go again. Just the trip there is fun and very ....what do I say... "rugged". First you meet Randy (she'll tell you where) and then you walk through a shopping center so to speak. You then get in the back of trucks with bench seats and a camper, drive to the water and get into the boat to take you to the island. From there you go on a wagon type rig pulled by a tractor through the little town to the horses. They kinda match you up to the horse and then you go. They are a wonderful family and it is a great ride. They stop along the beach and take pictures of your own group using your camera (no charges). That's a nice topper. Then you go to lunch at an outdoor place. Randy buys your first beer/soda and chips and you can order lunch. Great food & prices.I can't wait to go again. I think your kids will enjoy it. You pay cash when you get there but make reservations directly through Randy.

Archived