Attn Canadians -Help re:limo service + disembarking

stars1973

Newby here. Does anyone know what time Canadian citizens disembark off the Carnival Conquest ship? I understand the ship is scheduled to reach the Galveston port for disembarkation at 6:00 am Sunday mornings, but I'm arranging a private limo to pick me up. I will be self-disembarking off the ship. The limo doesn't want to come to pick me up before 9:00 am.

Also, have you had a private limo pick you up at the airport when arriving from out of state? What time do you give the limo to pick you up? Do you just give them the flight arrival time, or do you request they pick you up a certain time after the flight arrival time (ie: 40 minutes) to allow for luggage pick-up.

Please help. :o

Thanks!

Thank you for your answers. I love this website. I'll be a first-time cruiser and I feel like I know almost all I need to, to make my experience the most memorable in a very good way. I've even purchased my bungee cord for my balcony door in my stateroom. :D

Thank you for your answers. I love this website. I'll be a first-time cruiser and I feel like I know almost all I need to, to make my experience the most memorable in a very good way. I've even purchased my bungee cord for my balcony door in my stateroom. :D

Last year I found out about this site and it's greatest. Did you pack duct tape? I did last year and used it to hold my suitcase together til I got home. I'm using limo service from FLL with no reservations needed I'm sorry I can't help you with that. I'm Canadian too and they like to get us through customs first on both cruise lines I went on. Thats all done on the ship but you still don't get off right then, I believe last year I had a nap before leaving. You have a great cruise!

Newby here. Does anyone know what time Canadian citizens disembark off the Carnival Conquest ship? I understand the ship is scheduled to reach the Galveston port for disembarkation at 6:00 am Sunday mornings, but I'm arranging a private limo to pick me up. I will be self-disembarking off the ship. The limo doesn't want to come to pick me up before 9:00 am.

Also, have you had a private limo pick you up at the airport when arriving from out of state? What time do you give the limo to pick you up? Do you just give them the flight arrival time, or do you request they pick you up a certain time after the flight arrival time (ie: 40 minutes) to allow for luggage pick-up.

Please help. :o

Thanks!

We sailed out of NYC in July and non u.s residents were the last ones off the ship-clearing customs etc. It didn't help that it was a Sunday and only 3 customs agents. Our ship docked before 7am but we didn't get off until after 11am.

Archived