Does anyone know what is on the room service menu for breakfast?

themishmans

Room Service for Non-Suites (from memory):

Cereals: Choices of Raisin Bran, Special K, Corn Flakes

Fruits: Fresh sliced fruits; melons; bananas

Breads: muffins; rolls; buttered toast; dry toast

Danish pastries

Juices: Tomato; grapefruit; orange (from some reason, I think the orange might be an orange "drink" instead of orange juice. Not sure because I never ordered it.)

Milk: whole or skim

Room Service for a Suite:

It's been a long time since I was able to stay in a suite, but I think you can get almost anything. I recall eggs and bacon and all kinds of choices.

Hope this information helps. I just got back from sailing on the Sun so the room service menu is somewhat fresh in my mind.

and can I order food for 4 even though we only have two registered per cabin?

yes you can order as much as you want....but only from the menu in a regular room, The suite without butlers have special menus which include eggs etc. If you are in a suite with a butler you can get whatever is on the dining room menu and sometimes other things as well...

Room Service for Non-Suites (from memory):

Cereals: Choices of Raisin Bran, Special K, Corn Flakes

Fruits: Fresh sliced fruits; melons; bananas

Breads: muffins; rolls; buttered toast; dry toast

Danish pastries

Juices: Tomato; grapefruit; orange (from some reason, I think the orange might be an orange "drink" instead of orange juice. Not sure because I never ordered it.)

Milk: whole or skim

Room Service for a Suite:

It's been a long time since I was able to stay in a suite, but I think you can get almost anything. I recall eggs and bacon and all kinds of choices.

Hope this information helps. I just got back from sailing on the Sun so the room service menu is somewhat fresh in my mind.

That sounds about right. I was on the Sun this past week too.

Not in a suite, unfortunately.

Actually, sounds enough for us for breakfast. We are not big bacon and egg eaters anyway. Cereal, fruit and muffins sound yummy.

I'm not a big breakfast eater but the waffles and sausage served in Pacific Heights was to die for. We ordered room service for breakfast once when we were going to Belize I think and it did the job. I think we ordered everything on the menu. I didnt care for the cereal choices but I ate it, my daughter enjoyed the breads and muffins but I didnt. Fruit was good. I feel like we ordered something else too but I dont remember... oh yea, I think it was yogurt.

Archived