Carnival Freedom arrives in Miami

scejas

Thank you -- we are planning on back to back Carnival Miracle for our honeymoon.....

The port was buzzing today

- Carnival Valor

- Carnival Victory

- Carnival Freedom

- RCL Freedom of Seas

- Norweigan Dawn

- Norweigan Pearl

- One more ship on the opposite side couldn't make out markings...

That's a great picture! Too bad none of the Miami webcams were working today, so I could see all of them in port. I did check out the cams on the Freedom and Valor though and could watch the Valor and Victory sail away. I felt like I was right on the bridge of the Valor as she sailed into open water. Very cool!:D

Thanks for posting the very nice picture of Carnival Freedom. I hope those passengers who are boarding Monday will have a fantastic "first voyage from the States". And then one year from now it'll be Carnival Splendor arriving in South Florida.

I'm also glad that we aren't reading about Freedom arriving here with the Ick onboard that was happening last year on Carnival Liberty.

thanks for the great picture we are taking the whole family on her TODAY

hubby is presently loading up the car and after picking up my cousins along the way we should be there within 3 hours

will post a full review upon our return ;)

Thanks for the picture. Wow, look at all those booked cruises. congratulations.

Thanks! One of the Splendor cruises is actual a 2-day .... :D

thanks for the great picture we are taking the whole family on her TODAY

hubby is presently loading up the car and after picking up my cousins along the way we should be there within 3 hours

will post a full review upon our return ;)

Enjoy and post alot of information when you get back!

I guess its standard operating procedure to do a short cruise before the first 7-day .... maybe give the crew sometime to adjust ?

I noticed that when the Splendor arrives this time next year she will do a 2-day and then a 4 day....

I just returned last night from the 14 day Trans-Atlantic crossing on the Freedom. We were told by our waiter and our room steward that the 4 day cruise (leaving today) is for travel agents. They said that there would be some very important people onboard.

I just returned last night from the 14 day Trans-Atlantic crossing on the Freedom. We were told by our waiter and our room steward that the 4 day cruise (leaving today) is for travel agents. They said that there would be some very important people onboard.

There might be a some TA's and VIP's but also lots of reg pax. Here is the link to the CC roll call for the 11/12 cruise

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=411506

Archived