Formal picture.. just back from Majesty

fosse7

Hey, all,

Thought I'd show you the outfit :) The bracelet we discussed in the other thread is on the hand you can't see... I did decide to wear it. On one hand, I didn't think it was too much, but some of you were right when you said it might snag. It only did once or twice, but you were right.

formalmajesty.jpg

Hey, all,

Thought I'd show you the outfit :) The bracelet we discussed in the other thread is on the hand you can't see... I did decide to wear it. On one hand, I didn't think it was too much, but some of you were right when you said it might snag. It only did once or twice, but you were right.

formalmajesty.jpg

That could have been a wedding photo -- really nice.

So tell me about the "fun casual shots" -- is this offered on every cruise?

We sail the Zuiderdam in 5 days --- is there a studio onboard where you do this by appt. or something?

And how do the pictures work -- do they take a bunch of pictures and you decide once you see them how many you want to order?

Hi there,

On most lines I've sailed on, around the ship are set up photo spots. I don't think you need an appointment unless you have a large group. The pictures are posted in the gallery... we always wait until the last night so we can pick and choose the best. It will be more crowded to do so, but that way you know you are really choosing your favorites. :)

SP, actually bought it at David's Bridal! I shopped in their "other gowns" section and didn't see much-- was about to leave, and a saleslady brought me over to the bridal side and showed me this one.

Here's the kicker- - it was $299 with $100 off.... so the dress was only $199. They really have some beautiful things in there and I couldn't beat that price.

SP, actually bought it at David's Bridal! I shopped in their "other gowns" section and didn't see much-- was about to leave, and a saleslady brought me over to the bridal side and showed me this one.

Here's the kicker- - it was $299 with $100 off.... so the dress was only $199. They really have some beautiful things in there and I couldn't beat that price.

Thanks for informatin. I've been looking for something for our next cruise. I'll have to stop by our David's Bridal and take a look. Thanks again for the information.

Hey, all,

formalmajesty.jpg

Very pretty and you know, although this is white lace- it did not look bridal at all.

You both look GREAT!! At first, I thought it was a wedding picture due to the flowers and piano in the background and you both look so happy. That is a beautiful dress on you. I also enjoyed your website--I have musician friends (a couple) who have worked for Princess for about 1 1/2 years--they are currently in Asia on the Sapphire Princess--and they need a cool website like that:cool: !

Archived