First Timer and Had a Blast!!!

djm66

My family and I cruised for the first time last month on the Holiday... We are already talking about another cruise. The only time I saw my 16 year old son was when it was time to eat. 11 year daughter had a blast too, I never got nervous with her walking around from Doc Holidays and the game room to her room. The staff was great some of them called her by her name. That really shocked me.

The food was great, but the mattress on the bed and the pillows aawwww! I wanted to leave my luggage and take the mattress... Thanks for making our cruise experience heavenly...

We will be back in April and October...

Hooked on Cruisin'

My family and I cruised for the first time last month on the Holiday... We are already talking about another cruise. The only time I saw my 16 year old son was when it was time to eat. 11 year daughter had a blast too, I never got nervous with her walking around from Doc Holidays and the game room to her room. The staff was great some of them called her by her name. That really shocked me.

The food was great, but the mattress on the bed and the pillows aawwww! I wanted to leave my luggage and take the mattress... Thanks for making our cruise experience heavenly...

We will be back in April and October...

Hooked on Cruisin'

Congrats on the first cruise and welcome to the most wonderful addiction in the world...

You'll find that the staff are generally wonderful folks who will go out of their way to be helpful.

Glad you had a great time!

Mach

My family and I cruised for the first time last month on the Holiday...

Hooked on Cruisin'

After many years in the U.S. Navy the last thing I needed was a cruise :rolleyes: So finally my first was also the Holiday, I had a blast and was hooked from that day on.

I was just on the Elation, and as I walked into the Theater I said wow this is tiny and a lady was walking out and I told her, can you beleive this, she said Yeah its HUGE !!!! LOL..... it was her first cruise.

Fred

Our first cruise had that WOW! feeling too. Now we just bring others to the addiction to relive it through them. And then they do the same. It's fun to have newbies on a cruise with you!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your cruise.:D

Holiday RULES.... January is just too far away..but I got one in 28 days to wase the pain..but Another RCCL..always a nice choice..and near my mom. 2 totally different products always. but couldnt resist traveling w/ kindergarten thur high school pals. Glad you had a phenom time..

Isn't it a wonder? The whole experience.. Makes me so grateful for my wonderful life. I can forget how work sucks, my money pit of a house and everything else that tends to wear me down. I step on that cruise ship and I am living the life of Reilly. (showing my age)

Glad you had such a wonderful itme.

Getting off the ship is the worse part of any cruise getting back to the real world stinks if only we could live in the cruise world always! Back at home there is no one to get me a foo foo drink, fix my dinner or turn down my bed! PCD (post cruise depression) is the pits and the only cure is to book another cruise so you can start wishing your life away till it comes!!! :(

I was the same way when I went on my first cruise!! I was on the Fantasy!!! And I thougth that was huge then I went with my DH and friends and we were on the Valor!! Wow what a big difference!! It just amazing how big it was and for my DH first he was shocked at the size of the ship. Well as you can see we have another one in Feb. of 09'. Just can't get it out of your system. This time my brother and his friend are coming along and I get to get the excitment all over again!!:D :D Then next one hopefully will be in 2011 going to Hawaii. To ease our pain of not cruising we go to our timeshare in Florida for a week in Feb.

Glad you had a great time!!!!:D

Our first cruise had that WOW! feeling too. Now we just bring others to the addiction to relive it through them. And then they do the same. It's fun to have newbies on a cruise with you!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your cruise.:D

That's what we do..:) ...I love to watch how they react to the world of cruising...:D ...Glad ya'll had a great cruise,I've never had a bad one...;)

Isn't it a wonder? The whole experience.. Makes me so grateful for my wonderful life. I can forget how work sucks, my money pit of a house and everything else that tends to wear me down. I step on that cruise ship and I am living the life of Reilly. (showing my age)

Glad you had such a wonderful itme.

You hit the nail right square on the head!!!! That is EXACTLY how I feel!!:p

OP-Keep on cruisin!!!! Glad you had a blast!!

Carmel

The Holiday back in 2001, was our first cruise as well and I too thought it was huge! We've been cruising each year since and we're both hooked on cruising.

It is as awesome feeling to watch the waves, grab a Pizza and then hit the Ice Cream machine when I feel like it. You feel like you have no cares in the world.

Glad you had a great vacation and are now hooked like the rest of us.

Archived