coach outlet

needinsomesun

Found this by a little bit of googling for you ladies "Leather goods fill the Coach Factory Store in the Anchorage Center, just off Harbour Drive a few steps from the cruise terminal."

I'm sure that if you asked the professional shopper on board ship that she/he would be able to point it out for you. I personally don't get the allure of the Coach bag (too much money for me) but quite a few ladies on my cross-boarder shopping bus trip to the Grove City, Penn. Prime Outlets Mall were buying bags there in the U.S.A. last weekend.

The Coach Factory Store, Anchorage Center, Cardinal Avenue off Harbour

Drive, 345-949-5395. Just steps from the cruise terminal, this

duty-free shop sells Coach leather goods direct from the factory.

Found this by a little bit of googling for you ladies "Leather goods fill the Coach Factory Store in the Anchorage Center, just off Harbour Drive a few steps from the cruise terminal."

I'm sure that if you asked the professional shopper on board ship that she/he would be able to point it out for you. I personally don't get the allure of the Coach bag (too much money for me) but quite a few ladies on my cross-boarder shopping bus trip to the Grove City, Penn. Prime Outlets Mall were buying bags there in the U.S.A. last weekend.

The Coach Factory Store, Anchorage Center, Cardinal Avenue off Harbour

Drive, 345-949-5395. Just steps from the cruise terminal, this

duty-free shop sells Coach leather goods direct from the factory.

Thank you for the info:) Anchorage Center is in Grand Cayman? It sounds like it would be in Alaska.

Thank you for the info:) Anchorage Center is in Grand Cayman? It sounds like it would be in Alaska.

I thought that too, but I would guess it has to do with cruise ships anchoring in port. I was in GC in Sept. but I didn't go looking for the store, so this is the best that I can do for you.:)

Archived