RCI Sovereign Wedding

dna32

OMG...:eek: only 45 more days until the big day!!! I hope everything goes well...from what I have read for the last year and a half...you never know..could be good..could be bad...the closer I get to the actual date..the more I can't sleep!!:o

Anyone have any good advise to give??:D

Thanks!!

Diana

Lora...not sure about the Crusing docs...my dad is taking care of all of that...Just recently sent in my final guest list with all info they needed...I get emails from them from time to time..but that's it...I asked if there were any other weddings on the 28th ( my wedding date) and there is one other...but they wouldn't tell me if the other one is a bigger party! Hopefuly..they give me more than 15 mins to get ready..Like someone just recently posted....It takes me 5mins just to put the dress on...

I'm just getting excited...so far..I have kept it together..but it's starting to feel real!

:D

Diana

My plan is that on wedding day, I'm going to assign people (with their permission of course :rolleyes: ) particular tasks to make sure that certain things get done. That way I can relax a bit more and enjoy my day. Everyone is always asking if there is something they can do to help so I'm going to take them up on that offer.

That's a good idea..Iv'e heard that before...People keep asking what they can do...I need to make a list of the things I want done for the reception...Like the set up of gift favors and things...thanks!!

:D

Diana

Archived