Hard to get a rollaway?

trinitysmom

I just called Carnival to confirm some details for my cruise on the Paradise leaving on 11/19 and found out that my reservation is for a pullman for my 2.5 yo DD even though I reserved a rollaway. The agent tried to add a rollaway but being this close to departure, wasn't able to find one. Can I request one when we get on board? I'm concerned that the pullman won't work for her and I'm pregnant and won't be getting up there and doubt my DH will be either. Any suggestions?

If I were you I'd just bring a single blow up or foam mattress and kids size sleeping bag for the the floor. At 2.5 yrs they are so light they won't be uncomfortable and it's not to far to the floor if they fall out!

I've had to do this... I used a big duffle bag to put the bedding in...won't need a pillow as I'm sure they will have extra.

Have a great holiday!

The crib on Carnival is TINY. Just try to call ANOTHER agent at Carnival. I would demand a roll away. Tell them it's too dangerous for a toddler to sleep in the pullman. :rolleyes: I don't see how getting one would be a problem.

Good luck and please come back and let us know if they had one waiting for you!

Is it possible to have the mattress removed from the pullman and placed on the floor? We are considering this possibility for our 2.5 DS rather than having a rollaway or crib taking up space. Thoughts??

I think that *could* be a possibility. What category are you in on Paradise?

Archived