Wine Card

jerseygirl3

Wasn't there a table set up in the terminal waiting room where they were selling soda cards, cocktail cards, and wine cards? Usually it is placed such that the line to board goes right past it.

LOL! I didn't know what your picture was until now....the swinging monkey towel! They were great!:)

I would suggest you buy it from the wine steward where you will be using it most often. It certainly makes a difference to the steward serving you, and if it makes him/her happier ... :)

So for example, if we will be using it at dinner - it's best to purchase it there?

Thank you!:)

The wine card is good anywhere throughout the ship, from the Vista Lounge to the Lido deck bar etc.
Except in the Pinnacle Grill.
So for example, if we will be using it at dinner - it's best to purchase it there?

Thank you!:)

Right! I think many wine stewards "forget" to punch it a couple of times when you do.

Wasn't there a table set up in the terminal waiting room where they were selling soda cards, cocktail cards, and wine cards? Usually it is placed such that the line to board goes right past it.

While we were waiting to to get onboard the Zuiderdam (just before they take you embarkation pic), a crew member was walking around trying to get people to buy the wine packages (3 bottles for $89 etc), but he did not sell the wine cards there. I got mine at the Ocean Bar, and that bartender remembered that for the rest of the cruise.

Archived