Wine cellar purchase question

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can have my wine delivered to the dining room and take the unused portion with me when I leave to have in my stateroom? Or do they limit your dining room wine to dining room only. Not sure where to have it delivered. Don't want to pay a corkage fee but I definetly want to have some in my stateroom, too.

Thanks!

Hi,

Does anyone know if I can have my wine delivered to the dining room and take the unused portion with me when I leave to have in my stateroom? Or do they limit your dining room wine to dining room only. Not sure where to have it delivered. Don't want to pay a corkage fee but I definetly want to have some in my stateroom, too.

Thanks!

Any unfinished wine can either be stored for the next night or taken back to your cabin. My SIL had two bottles each night, one they would drink with meal and the other they would have uncorked and take back to their cabin.

You can also have wine in WJ, Portifino's or Chop's.

Any unfinished wine can either be stored for the next night or taken back to your cabin. My SIL had two bottles each night, one they would drink with meal and the other they would have uncorked and take back to their cabin.

You can also have wine in WJ, Portifino's or Chop's.

Thank you so much! Thats just what I was hoping to hear. For some reason they don't divulge that on the RCCL site and I wanted to be sure I could take it with me.

Thanks again!:D

Archived