Serenade of the Seas Caribbean Night

LLSullie

they have gotten rid of Caribbean night and it is now "get out there" night. I still think the menu is the weakest that night. It was on the Wed I believe in August. When you go to the specialty restaurant to my your reservation they should have the menus or at least the themes of each evening

I haven't been on SOS in 2 years, but when we went, they always had a side menu of "other choices". Mainly it was chicken, pasta and I think maybe a few fish items.

You can always view the dinner menu during the day. It's posted right there on the board before you walk in the dining room. If you don't like what you see, you can always eat dinner at Windjammers.

And for those that poo-poo the Windjammer, during lunch one day they were carving up several turkeys. Yes, like the true kind you have at Thanksgiving! (Not that fake crap).

I was in heaven! Turkey on the high seas with all the trimmings. Everyone jumped all over it. I bet alot of us later that day were ZZZZZzzzzzzzz....

Here is a sampling of menus. Even though there are "theme" nights, there are usually a few items that don't match (for example, on the old "Caribbean night," in addition to jerk chicken, etc. there was veal parmigiana):

http://travel.webshots.com/album/560747370uRFoKV

Even though it is for another ship, the menus will be more or less the same (though they may be in a different order).

Cheers,

Archived