Please remind me not to read any more threads with .... in the topic

SATXLady

What...??? I thought this post was to bitch about other posts and it’s turned into ice tea. It’s more fun to bash the other perpetual posts.

No, no, no. The purpose was not to bitch about other posts but to lament the fact that we get drawn into topics we really know we shouldn't and our inability to ignore them when we know we should. Guess I need to start off with a purpose or mission statement or something on future threads. :o

I think it was also somewhat to get me out of the funk I was in yesterday. I'm going to the Parrotheads tonight and I'm not going to feel lousy. (And I climbed down from the roof yesterday.)

Maybe the hokie-pokie really is what it's all about. ;)

While we're at it, anyone want to do the electric slide?

It was so sad when Larry LaPrise died a couple of years ago. He wrote the Hokie Pokie. His family had so much trouble at the buriel. Everytime they put his left leg in he kept putting his left leg out.

Don't know yet. I just learned about it this morning and I don't leave for my cruise until next Friday. I'll let you know when I get back (if I survive the I/T with the rum).
Please do us all a favor and do a "review" on the chocolate melting cake....washed down with the rum and iced tea mixture.......Barf.......LOL

No, no, no. The purpose was not to bitch about other posts but to lament the fact that we get drawn into topics we really know we shouldn't and our inability to ignore them when we know we should.
I agree...I am looking at still just another pointless thread....and posting on it.......$#!t .......:p

I've always liked thongs although I have never understood the reasoning behind them. (No pun intended). I have spent most of my 50+ years trying to keep my shorts out of my crack and now people do it on purpose.:eek: If I live to be 100, I will never understand why people go on and on and on and on and on and, uh, you know.

One last thing. I am 56, weighing 205, and stand 6' in my socks. Should I consider wearing a thong?;)

:) Funny! But, you are one big girl. haha

Archived