My cruise is fully booked so when is the earliest I can make

themishmans

specialty restaurant reservations?

We leave on Sunday. We are not planning to be aboard before 2 or 3 pm for a 4 pm sailing. I figure we won't be able to get anything the first night and will have to eat tin a dining room.

Can we make reservations for the next day when we board or do we have to do it the next morning? How does this work exactly?

As I understand NCL's policy now, you could make a dinner reservation on Sunday for Sunday night and Monday night. You could make a reservation on Monday for Monday night and Tuesday night (and so on).

When I was on NCL last, we were able to make our reservations for the whole week, but I know that has changed.

We sail on the Jewel in January and can't wait. Have a great cruise!

You do know that the vast majority eat in the dining room and love it?

The pay restaurants are somewhat overrated.

No. I did not know that. I was planning on the Bistro and Sushi at least. Also had my eye on the tapas place and the Italian place (no cover). Am I wrong?

No. I did not know that. I was planning on the Bistro and Sushi at least. Also had my eye on the tapas place and the Italian place (no cover). Am I wrong?

We were on the Pearl 2 weeks end of Oct-italian rest required resv but no charge. LeBistro had a charge, and then another fee for chateaubriand but we paid it anyway. Actually went to le Bistro 2 time--once with our anniv pack(do it-it's a great deal) and once with family members when they used their anniv pack.

You will find that just about all ships are sold out. Normally they may only have 1 or 2 vacant cabins on any given cruise. If necessary they will lower the prices for those future passengers who live in the state that the cruise is sailing from. There are many, many last minute deals in south Florida, because of Miami and Fort Lauderdale. If you are ready to go on one weeks notice, there are many cruises to go on. I was on cruise a few years ago where the passengers paid less that half of what I paid. It's like free food for a week. Cheaper than a hotel or motel.:)

We leave on Sunday. We are not planning to be aboard before 2 or 3 pm for a 4 pm sailing.

Just FYI...

We haven't sailed NCL yet (going in February!!) but I'm pretty sure you have to be on board at least one hour before sailing so 3 PM is the absolute LATEST you can be there!!

As soon as you board the ship, pick up a phone and you can make reservations. We did this and had no problems getting our reservations for either the first or second nights.

Or stop at the reservations desk in the Atrium.

Archived