Seattle Hotel/Motel which keeps car?

twopats

We are sailing on the 6/27 Infinity cruise and wonder if there is either a hotel or motel which is close to the cruise port that will transport you to the ship and keep your car? There are lots of places in Fort Lauderdale that offer this but am not familiar with Seattle's offerings? Also, where are the fireworks on the 4th of July? Our cruise gets back that day and I have heard that Seattle puts on a great show! Trish

Hi Trish,

I hope someone can help with the hotel/parking question soon. In the mean time I found this little small write up about the 4th of July in Seattle next year:

July 4th Celebrations

July 4, 2008 - Various Locations throughout the Seattle Washington Area

Anywhere you are in Seattle, you'll find birthday parties for the good old U.S.A. Local newspapers carry all the particulars... so you can find anything from 'huge' fireworks displays ... to small-town parades and picnics.

Myrtle Edwards Park ... near Pier 70 at the Waterfront is home to Seattle's day-long Fourth of Jul-Ivar's celebration. Live music & entertainment begins at 12:30 and ends with a great Fireworks Display at 10 PM. 300,000 People have attended this popular 43rd annual event in the past ... plus it's free.

Hosting the largest Fireworks Show in the Seattle area, Gasworks Park will light up the beautiful Lake Union district with a 'huge' Pyrotechnic Extravaganza at 10 PM.

Archived