SDD does not mean San Diego Disco!

flagger

I finally realised that I have been able to do the Single Digit Dance for a couple of days now. I am watching Infinity pull away from the dock at CP at the moment. I am going to go into serious lurk mode now because Ms. Flagger asked me if all of this hype is going to be able to be lived up to. Frankly I don't know but we are so excited to be getting away. Our little carry-on caravan includes a rolling stroller/car seat combo, diaper bag, rolling carry-on, extra duffle, and backpack (to be gate-checked).

I reached stress overload between trying to get each bag to the 50 LB weight limit imposed by our airline, figuring out what we want for the Vancouver bag, and making sure we had enough diapers for the duration. I read an old email from someone who travelled alone with her then 15 month old from CA to NC and something she wrote sure hit home. She said the stress of getting there was far OUTWEIGHED by the fun she had once she had arrived.

I will talk to ya'll in a couple of weeks (except for those I have met on the board who will be at our sail-away party)! Thanks for all of the answers to my questions and the (ahem) engaging debates.

Archived