Vancouver Air Question???

CBowling

We are in the same boat, well almost, we are debarking in Vancouver for a flight back to Maryland. Our flight was for 11:00 a.m. and I was concerned that we would not be able to leave the ship even by 9:00 and still be able to make what is considered an international flight. We booked our flights for the next day.

We live in Vancouver and sailed to Alaska in September. We carried our own bags off the ship[ and cleared customs early...buut it was still 9:00 - 9:15 when we got our cab.

An 11:30 am flight would not have been possible to make through YVR. I would book later in the day....better safe than sorry.

Cruising Southbound Whittier to Vancouver next July on the Coral. Embark timeline says A.M. Anyone know what time in the A.M.? Can I make an 11:30 a.m. flight back to Kentucky? How far is the airport from the ship?

It usuallu take syou about 30-40 minutes to airport depending on traffic. You also need at least 2.5 hours to go through the US customer at the airport unless you have US direct. In fact 11:30am is rush and if you do so, please make sure you get your taxi no later than 8:80am. Good luck.

Archived