Heels with swimsuit

MISSSNOOPYGIRL

on true Hollywood story i learned they also wore hose to make their legs look more sexy.

In Australia, the lifeguards - both men and women - wear pantyhose under their swimsuits because if they have to rescue someone in the ocean, jellyfish can't stick to their legs and sting them.

Back to the original question:

Wear them if you like if you feel sure-footed in them. But know that by wearing heels at the pool you're making a "look at me, look at my legs" statement. So if your goal is make everyone look, it's perfect. However, if you're self conscious about your legs, even though heels might make them look longer and leaner, it's going to attract a lot more attention to them.

( No, yep, I take that back... My gym shoes are flat:D )

My short legs need all the help they can get!

Well, obviously you need to get these:

heels.jpg

:eek: :confused:

This is a woman who works with me, and I just HAD to take a pic of her shoes! She was very flattered too :rolleyes: :D

Does anyone else wear heels with their swimsuit? I wear about 2 inch heel rubber thongs, because I definitely think it makes me look slimmer and my legs sexier! But I'm just worried I may fall 1 day! (Haven't yet but those decks so get dang slippery!)

I don't go near the pool ever, but I have fallen. I swear I tripped over the pattern on the carpet on the QM2 last week:p . Not only was it the calmest sea day. I was wearing perfectly flat shoes and it was 10 o'clock in the morning. Not all of us need the excuse of heels or wet floors to trip us up. I beat up my knee pretty badly, too. I wouldn't risk the combination of heels on a wet deck any day.

--judy

heels.jpg

:eek: :confused:

This is a woman who works with me, and I just HAD to take a pic of her shoes! She was very flattered too :rolleyes: :D

Flattered? You mean she thinks she that this is an attractive look?

Yikes! I think you need to call Stacey and Clinton in for an emergency intervention!

Flattered? You mean she thinks she that this is an attractive look?

Yikes! I think you need to call Stacey and Clinton in for an emergency intervention!

Yep, she really really thought I was admiring her heeled sneakers. :eek:

She's a character (out of a horror book). I'd post a picture for your delight ;) but someone who knows her might see it! She has blood red hair (dyed) with a white streak (a la Bride of Frankenstein), looooong acrylic nails (hands and toes) with the wildest designs you've ever seen, more gold jewelry than Mr. T, wears the most horrid clothes and combinations -- loves to mix animal prints, glitter and spandex. (Haven't seen her in velvet, though :D ). She's an MD and is the director of one of our regional divisions, a very smart and capable woman, but from looking at her you really wouldn't know it (sorry, stereotypes, I know, but we are all thinking it, right? :rolleyes: ).

Yep, she really really thought I was admiring her heeled sneakers. :eek:

Well in and of themselves, the "high heeled sneakers" could possibly work with the right outfit. But with the ugly sox, showing off her shapelss calves and highlighting her chunky thighs, the snapshot is horrorific! LOL!!!

She's a character (out of a horror book). I'd post a picture for your delight ;) but someone who knows her might see it! She has blood red hair (dyed) with a white streak (a la Bride of Frankenstein), looooong acrylic nails (hands and toes) with the wildest designs you've ever seen, more gold jewelry than Mr. T, wears the most horrid clothes and combinations -- loves to mix animal prints, glitter and spandex. (Haven't seen her in velvet, though :D ). She's an MD and is the director of one of our regional divisions, a very smart and capable woman, but from looking at her you really wouldn't know it (sorry, stereotypes, I know, but we are all thinking it, right? :rolleyes: ).

Good grief! I'm all for individuality and breaking stereotypes, but she's over the top in bad taste, especially if she wears this stuff to work. And a doctor with long acrylic nails??? Those things are a breeding ground for bacteria. I'd never let her near me! She might be book smart, but doesn't seem to have much common sense. But what a great diversion for you all and great fodder for water-cooler chat! :D

Thanks for sharing. I needed a chuckle.

Archived