Hair salon coupons/discounts

cruzincurt

My DW announced that she is going to get her hair cut on our upcoming cruise. Does the Platinum coupon book have something for the hair salon and/or are the salon fees reduced on port days? I honestly can't remember.

I did ask her to please say no to that $200 face cream in a 3 oz jar. She doesn't need it, (nor does our sail'n sign).

You never want to upset the person cutting your hair.

I was just figuring if Cocco Cay is our first stop on the second day, they might offer specials like a port day. The next day at sea will probably also be formal night so everyone will want to get fixed up that day. My DW once got her hair cut the first day after muster.

We might not yet have our coupon books the first day. Discount or coupon, either one works for me.

I am very surprised your wife would take a chance getting a haircut by someone she has never used before? I consider myself to be a very unpicky woman when it comes to getting my haircut but I think I am unusual. I can see getting her hair styled because that can be undone. Also, why pay probably more to get it done on the ship than just get it done right before leaving home? There are certain things I just will not pay their markup for and that is 1, others include manicures and pedicures. I can get those done at home the day before for probably 1/3 of the cost on the ship. With that said, I will get a massage multiple times while on board.

Archived