How does this work?

Special Latitudes check in. where and when

Spirit out of New Orleans. Thanks

BRONZE BENEFITS

(members with 1-4 completed cruises*)

Access to Latitudes customer service desk

Complimentary subscription to Latitudes, a quarterly members-only magazine

Latitudes pricing on all sailings

The added enjoyment of Polo Club benefits when sailing on Orient Lines' Marco Polo

Special Latitudes check-in

Latitudes ship pin

Latitudes onboard liaison to answer your questions at sea

Members-only cocktail parties hosted by the Captain

Latitudes Bronze is nothing special it just means u go to the "latitudes" line up upon embarking. But I have found that for the check in at NCL is pretty fast no matter what line your in.

You don't really see any perks till u hit "Gold" which u move to after completing 9 cruises.

i will know more 2 weeks...:D

i figure i will just follow the signs, but i go for the short lines..whether it's latitude or not. (some latitudes can be the long lines) they should have signs up.

there will be a letter in your cabin, inviting you to the party. you have to take the letter with you and turn it in, to get entered in any drawings.

if they have any of the pins, they will be in your cabin.

everything happens on your second cruise, the 1st cruise you have a number but aren't latitude yet (just trying to keep it from being confusing to a newbie)

... everything happens on your second cruise, the 1st cruise you have a number but aren't latitude yet (just trying to keep it from being confusing to a newbie)

We completed our first NCL cruise last month (the first cruise on any cruise line for that matter). How do we know what our Latitudes number is? The only numbers I could find are our ticket number and reservation number for our particular cruise. I thought perhaps NCL would send an e-mail with this information, but so far nothing has come in with a Latitudes number on it, or am I just not seeing it? NCL did send us the electronic version of Latitudes magazine last week, but we have not gotten any other communication.

the magazine is sent by email. haven't gotten a snail mail copy for over 6 months, they changed over to email delivery. the latitude # will be the client ID # on your cruise paper. another way, go to NCL.com and sign up for a "my account", once you give them your information ...the latitude # will be found. when i sign in to "my accounts" my name and lat # comes up. don't worry if you don't get a card or anything...you never show a card to anyone.

Archived