Suset Pirate Cruise in Puerto Vallarte

cruzingagain

we were there in the spring for three weeks , did not do that but watched it from our condo Balcony and most people love it and have a great time, but it comes back very late at night so you would have to be there over night unless they are doing a special day one for the cruise,

sailorwife

We did this last year between Christmas and New Years. A good time, fun entertainment and all you wanted to drink. The ship rocks and rolls with the waves, so be prepared if you are prone to being seasick.

The food was good, but remember you will be eating in the galley of an old ship. It was an experience that I always talk about when people ask me about PV. If you look this is also available on its own web site.

The food was pretty good. They seperate you into two groups for dinner. They take the 1st group down to the galley then start the show for the ones left on deck. Then it is switched around when everyone is finished with dinner then they do the second half of the show. The big plus is unlimited drinks. It was pretty cool walking back to ship at night while it was getting ready to sail.

We just did this last month. I was with my two grown daughters, 34 and 31 y.o. We had a blast. There is a meal, a theatrical production (of sorts) lots of liquor and fireworks. The excursion gets back just before the ship is ready to sail. We shopped in PV during the day and took this excursion that night.

Take the excursion. You will be glad you did.

Archived