Online Travel Agents

Kezzie81

Has anyone ever booked a crusie using an online travel agent? In the past we have booked direct through P&O. However I have been told they are cheaper when booked via a travel agent online. Can anyone advise or suggest a good one? I realise its hard to post urls here, but if anyone could make any suggestions, Id be happy to provide my email. Thanks

Hi Kezzie81, we are not allowed to post up companies here. If you want you can send me an email and I will send you the list that I have.

I generally find that they are cheaper than dealing directly with P&O. Although last time I booked direct.

aussiedisneyfan at yahoo dot com dot au

Hi Kezzie. I have booked our next cruise with on line agent and our friends also with a different one.As our cruise is not until Feb2009 Im hoping all goes well. Used a normal agent for our 1st cruise but they couldnt get me anywhere near the price I got online. Many of our cruise family seem to have used online agent with little or no problems.. Suexxx

And don't forget some travel agents have a "match it" policy where they will match any published price. If you would prefer to deal with a person rather than an email address, get a quote and then take it to one of these travel agents. That is what my Mum (Suey) did for their Easter cruise.

Cheers,

Charmain:)

Archived