Tongan Treasures - Pacific Dawn

matmar

We are thinking of going on this cruise in Sept 08. Anyone else going or been to these ports.

We have been to Suva and Noumea on past cruises but not any of the other ports.

Any feeback welcome...

http://www.pocruises.com.au/html/w826-south-pacific.cfm

Thanx

Mark

Yep Mark, as Jarrod says, we're booked on this cruise with my parents. Like you, Noumea & Suva are the only ports that we've been too - looking forward to all the other new ports, and the new ship. The different ports, and one's you don't get too many chances to get to are one of the reasons we chose this one over a cruise on Sun Princess in Jan 2009.

If you do come, it will be the second cruise we've been on together - as you were on the same cruise as us in March 2006.

Yep Mark, as Jarrod says, we're booked on this cruise with my parents. Like you, Noumea & Suva are the only ports that we've been too - looking forward to all the other new ports, and the new ship. The different ports, and one's you don't get too many chances to get to are one of the reasons we chose this one over a cruise on Sun Princess in Jan 2009.

If you do come, it will be the second cruise we've been on together - as you were on the same cruise as us in March 2006.

Only thinking about at present, but hey yeh this would be our second cruise together, some friends of ours have already booked on the Tongan Treasures who were on our cruise too. I am sailing with them on the Rhapsody to Singapore on Saturday so will see how things go and maybe we can get a decent deal (our friend is a TA)

Only thinking about at present, but hey yeh this would be our second cruise together, some friends of ours have already booked on the Tongan Treasures who were on our cruise too. I am sailing with them on the Rhapsody to Singapore on Saturday so will see how things go and maybe we can get a decent deal (our friend is a TA)

Have a great cruise to Singapore!! Think of us working back here!

Have a great cruise to Singapore!! Think of us working back here!

Thanks but sorry but I will only be thinking about what is the cocktail of the day;) . I'll think about all you guys when I get back with a review and pics....although if I get the chance or sorber enough I will set a "Live at Sea" thread

Thanks but sorry but I will only be thinking about what is the cocktail of the day;) . I'll think about all you guys when I get back with a review and pics....although if I get the chance or sorber enough I will set a "Live at Sea" thread

That's fair :D Have a cocktail for us instead! Look forward to the review & photos.

Archived