English Gentlebear's Outfitters

Bluey on QE2

NO! I was really looking forward to that cat keeping me company - for a while anyway:)

Boy, you just can't please everyone....here I thought you'd be thrilled that Bear had overcome his gentle nature just for you...a bon voyage gift if you will....

Doesn't look like Doppleganger to me...when last seen he was purring happily under the bell on Deck 3....with his little Carol Marlow tag around his neck.

Cheers, Penny

Penny’s Affair to Remember QM2 Review

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=471053

November 10,2007...the “Affair” continued...did it ever!

December 9, 2008....the “Affair” resumes again....Life is good!

Doesn't look like Doppleganger to me

Actually Penny, I've had another look and you're quite right. It's not Doppelganger.

BEAR'S FOUND GADGER.

Is he OK? I know that HS has (and not a moment too soon) turned over a new leaf, and been quietly praying for the safe return of his much-loved lost pet. Bear didn't actually eat him, did he?:eek:

Sir Martin

Bear didn't actually eat him, did he?:eek:

Almost there - It should have said "Bear didn't actually eat it, did he?"

Boy, you just can't please everyone....here I thought you'd be thrilled that Bear had overcome his gentle nature just for you

Penny - don't fret. I was looking forward to trying stewed cat but, if Bear's had the delight of trying it, I'm just happy it's gone (Although that doesn't seem to stop it posting:confused: )

Penny - don't fret. I was looking forward to trying stewed cat but, if Bear's had the delight of trying it, I'm just happy it's gone (Although that doesn't seem to stop it posting:confused: )

Must be Doppleganger posting...he seemed quite social and offered to help us get the "word" through to the powers that be.

GADGER is gone again??? Was it something HS said???

Cheers, penny

Must be Doppleganger posting...he seemed quite social and offered to help us get the "word" through to the powers that be.

GADGER is gone again??? Was it something HS said???

Fret not, dear lady, Gadger is safe and well and thriving. Only yesterday he reduced the local vole population by two.

I am sorry to hear Sir Martin is dead. Only because I wanted to kill him personally. I think you should bury him. Ignore any sounds or movement from him as you do so, it's just nerves twitching.

Obviously he can't post on here anymore, and isn't. Any post you see is a figment of your imagination. Just ignore him, and his tortured spirit will descend to a worse but more fitting place. And peace shall reign upon the earth.

Fret not, dear lady, Gadger is safe and well and thriving. Only yesterday he reduced the local vole population by two.

Oh. Well, the body's not mine or Gadger's. So that means it must have been Doppelganger. And anyone with a good memory or psychic abilities will recall that Doppelganger is really Malcolm.

Which means that

BEAR HAS EATEN MALCOLM:) :) :)

What a shame, oh abject grief. Poor old Bear; pretty indigestible eh?

Sir Martin

PS Gadger - don't eat voles. They are poisonous.

Of course it's Malcolms; he's been masticated. I have not:).

Into each life a little rain must fall, Sir Martin:D

OK folks....this is Bear's Mom speaking....he defintely burped up (delicately of course as befits a Cunard devotee) orange cat fur. I personally witnessed the march to the dish, cat firmly in jaws and his little Sir Martin tag properly attached around his neck.

This was NOT Doppleganger...NOT Gadger.....and Malcolm can't have an obituary....he's the only one of us going on the World Cruise....we'll kill him when he gets back if he doesn't bring suitable gifts to all of us who must sit and watch....so save that obit just in case.

Sorry HS...didn't mean to deprive you of your pleasure in vanquishing him...some opportunities just mustn't be missed...no burial tho...he has gone to the doggie equivalent of that great litter box in the woods....:rolleyes: RIP, SM

Cheers, Penny

Cat - of course the body's not yours! There is no body:) Bear's eaten it:D Why don't you just act like any normal dead cat and stop trying to post here?

Malcolm, You're forgetting! He still has 8 more to go!

Malcolm can't have an obituary....he's the only one of us going on the World Cruise....we'll kill him when he gets back if he doesn't bring suitable gifts to all of us who must sit and watch....

Cheers, Penny

Listen, Malcolm, Since I will be on the crossing with you on your trip home, why don't I save you the postage. Just give all those gifts to me. I'll take care of them all.I promise!

Kindly Karie

Archived