Help-who can I contact?

pmlbc

I would like to say I am not bashing Disney, I just want to write about a recent cruise experience and want to know who to contact. I went to the cruiselines web site and left a message in the contact us area, but does anyone know a more direct route to contact. Here is a copy of the note I left, please offer any help or criticism.

"Could you please tell me who I can email/write to about a recent cruise. I was on the 11/18-11/21 Wonder cruise in cabins 2594 & 2596. The first cabins was paid for and the second we used DVC points. I would like to say the ship was beautiful and clean and the waitstaff (Egi & Brent) were excellent we did have issues with our room. For the first two days it was like there was a freight train going by our room with the window open, there was this loud, constant noise. I did ask guest services about it after the first night and was told we were across from the engine room. They did offer to move us, however the rooms were not connecting, and I did not want that distance from my children. I did not complain again because I did not think anything could be done and figure I would write and suggest the cabin category be downgraded, because it was unfair that whoever stayed in that cabin paid the same as the person two doors down and they were able to sleep and enjoy the room. My husband had a cold and recent back surgery and did spend alot of time in the room and had to live with the noise. On the last full day, we met the women next to our cabin (room 2592) in the hall and she asked if we had noise in our cabin, we said yes. She said she had complained since the beginning of the cruise and was told no one else had said anything. The noise was almost as loud in the hallway and I found it hard to believe none of the crew found it to be unusual. (I don't mean to complain, but I am disappointed that no one cared.) Well they did find the problem(after our neighbors persistence) and our room noise level was perfect the last night, although we had to get up early anyways to disembark. Needless to say, we were very tired after our vacation. I also would like to say the 10-12 year old program needs to be worked on. We were told they are working on that age group, but I figured if maybe someone else mentions it, it can't hurt. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you."

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would like to say we enjoyed our cruise for the most part. Our waitstaff was the best we've had and the food was very good. My 15 & 17 year old enjoyed themselves, but my 12 year old and her 12 year old cousin were bored. They claimed there was not much for them in the program but to play video games and the pools were crowded with younger children. They did enjoy Castaway Cay. Thanks again for any help

Archived