Excursion Times

myurick

Hi there,

We are booked on the Voyager of the Seas, Jan. 22, 2005 as part of the honeymoon where are parents join us.

We were hoping to do the Buck Island Sailing & Snorkling Tour in St. Thomas. Does anyone know where I can find a time schedule for the excurions? I downloaded the excursion list from the RC web-site, however it does not list any times of the excursions. So we can't plan to do more than on excursion per stop as we do not know which ones would conflict.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Qualification--I haven't done this since last year, but it worked then... :)

On the RCCL site, go to "Before you board" and click on "Shore and land excursions." Click on "Check out "Shore and Land excursions now." In the new window, click on "purchase" at the top. Enter your info, and it should take you to a page with the available excursions for your sailing with the times listed.

Some folks are saying that the excursions are not available until close to the sailing date, so you might be too early for a January sailing.

Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

Chris

The above description is correct. We just booked our shore excursions via rccl website and once you can get to your itinieary (excuse my spelling please) (click "go" under purchase and then enter your information) and then click on the location and find the excursion. The available times will be listed.

Also, we are crusining in January '05 and were able to book our excursions.

Good luck on the wedding and cruise!

Archived