Cayman 12/27 Scuba and Stingray dives

scubapilot2000

We're cruising in on the 27th of Dec on Voyager of the Seas. There are 6 of us (Mom, dad, 4 kids) all certified. We'd like to do book 2 dives. The preference is to do one wreck (preferable) or reef dive and then have the second dive at stingray city (sandbar?).

We get in at 7am and leave at 4pm.

Anyone have suggenstions of a good dive operator that can accomodate such a request?

Thanks!

I did two dives with Casey of Neptune. Unfortunately we didn't go to the wall. My ship was late getting in and the boat that went for deep dives couldn't wait. The two shallow dives were still pretty good though.

In the afternoon I did one shore dive at Eden Rock (few hundred yards walk, south of the cruise terminal).

You probably can't do two dives, then go to stingray city. Stingray city is in the middle of the U shape. You tender to Georgetown and most of the dive ops take you out to the west or northwest. They don't really have time to take you to the middle of the U. But on the other hand, if you do a private charter, maybe you can work something out.

Archived