FunPass question

sp29488

I've completed our funpass along time ago. I was just looking around on the Carnival site and now it saids the first two steps of our funpass are incomplete but at the top of the screen it has our names and has complete on it and I'm able to print out the funpass and it saids complete on it. Has anyone else had this problem?

I've completed our funpass along time ago. I was just looking around on the Carnival site and now it saids the first two steps of our funpass are incomplete but at the top of the screen it has our names and has complete on it and I'm able to print out the funpass and it saids complete on it. Has anyone else had this problem?

Yes and all I did was go in and edit each section and save again and now it says all sections are complete.

Yes there have been a couple of threads about this.. what I did was just go into edit and just arrow through until the end.. then all was complete again. I never print out the funpass anyways.. but like to see it complete:)

They did some computer work a couple of weeks ago and that was one of the byproducts. I had the same thing happen...

Archived