Noordam, a great ship

SandySeas

Had a great time on the Noordam. The service was very good as far as the food and drink. It definitely was a mature crowd as we were aware of from the other posts. Some of the adventures were a little tuff though. In one case we were concern about time and there was no direction from anyone and some were panicking and a member of the cruise staff was there and I said something to Chris(who was still thinking about the girl he was judging on the idol show) and was answered I thought in a rude way where he could shown alittle patience and leadership since he was on the clock. Theresa the wine steward and Sila Ketut and Glenn and the shows made up for the rest so I 'm glad we went on this ship.:)

The Noordam and her crew combine to make a dynamite cruise ship. Cruising to Alaska a few months ago was my first experience on HAL and it was spectacular! We booked it again (same cabin!) for a Mediterranean cruise next Summer. Glad you liked it.

Archived