what happens on the ship?

most of the time you can't see whats happening those days on the ship until that day( jan. 13- whenever it ends) but if you want to view other cruise compasses from past mariner cruises those are available on a link somewhere..........i'll post it when i find it- or does anyone else kno what the link is? - i see that Sue L just posted it! and happy cruising!

Remember ~ What happens on the ship, STAYS on the ship. ;)

E-Beth

That cracked me up!

After looking over the compass it looks like there are a lot of fun things to do. What are the "don't misses"? Ice show? Comedian? fun games?

Also, I noticed that there are a few things that you pay extra for. What is worth it? Are the specialty restarunt any better than what you get on land? Is it the food or experience?

Thanks again!

That cracked me up!

After looking over the compass it looks like there are a lot of fun things to do. What are the "don't misses"? Ice show? Comedian? fun games?

Also, I noticed that there are a few things that you pay extra for. What is worth it? Are the specialty restarunt any better than what you get on land? Is it the food or experience?

Thanks again!

Don't miss the ice show, quest, and definitely go to the specialty restaurants they are soooo worth it. The food and service are fantastic.

Don't miss the ice show, quest, and definitely go to the specialty restaurants they are soooo worth it. The food and service are fantastic.

Okay, I have to ask. What makes them so great? Are they multi course meals? If you go, how do you know the best nights to go and not miss something scrumptious in the main dining room? Do they have crab legs or lobster in the main dining?

Thanks again!:D

Okay, I have to ask. What makes them so great? Are they multi course meals? If you go, how do you know the best nights to go and not miss something scrumptious in the main dining room? Do they have crab legs or lobster in the main dining?

Thanks again!:D

The service and the quality of the food is what makes them wonderful. Yes they are multi course meals. Lobster right now is under some discussion whether they are still having it or not. Definitely no crab. The filet mignon rivals any I have ever had.

Here are the menus starting with Portofino http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2024117160069756907GXxLDl

Keep hitting next to get to the Chops menus.

Congrats on your booking ! Be sure to drop in at the roll call thread for our cruise...

Roll Call

... and chat with some of your fellow cruisers on this sailing.

Here's a hint of what you can expect for entertainment :

BeatleMania "Live" at RCCL Mariner of the Seas

Dave & Pat

I just booked our cruise on the Mariner for January 13. Does anyone know how to find out what are the happenings on the ship each day? Shows/games/other fun happenings?

Thanks!

If you are talking about learning of these prior to the cruise, one can get an idea from this forum. However, as there may be differences in each cruise (which may reflect the number and ages of passengers, weather conditions, even company policies, for example) I would wait until I am on the ship and have consulted the Compass each day, before making plans according what is happening each day.:confused:

Archived