Hit a snafu - schedule change for Airline!!

wrp96 is totally correct. Besides, I think there is enough time for you to make your flight.

I always book in advance, get my seats assigned last, and check in an hour before my flight (even though I've been at the airport for awhile)in the hopes that they will bump me, at least since I stopped flying non-rev. I get more free flights this way, :p lol. I just bring a book, sit by my gate and watch the panic. then when the offer comes, I calmly walk over, offer my seat, take my voucher, and wait for the next flight. Of course I always plan ahead if I know the flight is sold out so I don't risk being late anywhere.

I always book in advance, get my seats assigned last, and check in an hour before my flight (even though I've been at the airport for awhile)in the hopes that they will bump me, at least since I stopped flying non-rev. I get more free flights this way, :p lol. I just bring a book, sit by my gate and watch the panic. then when the offer comes, I calmly walk over, offer my seat, take my voucher, and wait for the next flight. Of course I always plan ahead if I know the flight is sold out so I don't risk being late anywhere.

If you think the flight is oversold, don't wait until they make the announcement. Go up and let the gate agent know that you will be willing to give up your seat if necessary, that way you are first on the volunteer list. They tend to take good care of the people that help them out!;) Last time I volunteered, they loved me because I was quick to volunteer, and just kept putting me to the top of the next volunteer list (3 flights that day, 1 flight the next morning - paid for a very nice trip to San Diego and a few other trips).:D The funny part is the people on my roll call knew weeks in advance that I thought my flights were overbooked and I was going to try and play the system. It got to the point where they started asking if I was ever going to come home since I was posting Live from FLL airport!:p

Archived