Will my balcony...

parrotthead

be on a floor above the water? I want to see the water from above and also will want to open the door and go out on the balcony which will be hard if it is below the water.

teehee, sorry I couldn't resist

Hmm...I'm not sure...let me go check the carnival site and I'll get back to you:p

Thank you.

Hi - How have you been. Carnival has excellent balconies that are well above the water line. We sailed on the Triumph and Legend.

I am sick over NCL selling the NCL Crown to Fred Olden Cruises. The only way we can go to Bermuda is on the Dawn but it only stays 2 nights at Ireland Island (and it is a tender - I wonder what shiip willl be docked. Am hoping there will be a fire sale on this cruise. It's not as if this were a crossing. Anyway, have been on the NCL Crown 4 times and took advantage of the Dine Around Program. We went to Tom Moore's Tavern, The Carriadge House and for lunch that resturant (Le Bistro) on to of the Elbow Beach Hotel.

Besides NCL Dawn, will another cruise line (like Celebrity's Azamara) be sailing in 2008. We were told on last months NCL cruise to Bermuda that the port of Hamilton is closed for 2008. Ships will be docking at either St George - if they meet the less than 56,000 size requirement, or at Ireland Island (KW) if they are larger.

Jeannie

You have got to be kidding!

I do not know of any ships that have balconies UNDERWATER!

I take it Parrothead that this is your first Balcony NOT first cruise. All cabins are ABOVE the water. :p So you can't have a balcony (outside) if its under water.:confused:

:cool: Ok, these two scare me!!:cool:

be on a floor above the water? I want to see the water from above and also will want to open the door and go out on the balcony which will be hard if it is below the water.

But the view below the water could be so much more interesting!

I would imagine that it wouldn't be too difficult to open the balcony door if you're located right at the water line. Then you'd get the best of both--above and under water views. Now, that would be cruising!

But the view below the water could be so much more interesting!

I would imagine that it wouldn't be too difficult to open the balcony door if you're located right at the water line. Then you'd get the best of both--above and under water views. Now, that would be cruising!

Your right. Do you think I could request this? Is the surcharge different for the 'split level' ?

teehee, sorry I couldn't resist

Slow day @ work today?? It's gotta be 5 O'Clock somewhere

:cool: Ok, these two scare me!!:cool:

Now I'm confused we (myself and the other person you quoted) were stating the obvious. Parrothead is where the scare comes in because she's serious about her question and wanted a honest answer which was given by both of us instead of all the other puns intended.

I take it Parrothead that this is your first Balcony NOT first cruise. All cabins are ABOVE the water. :p So you can't have a balcony (outside) if its under water.:confused:

Having sailed with Parrothead on the QE2, I can assure you he is a veteran sailer and must have misunderstood the post. Parrothead is an expert on Bermuda and he really is a veteran cruiser. He went on a QE2 trip to Bermuda and Newport RI which we were on in 2003 which certainly impressed us.

Parrothead - I am sitting here with my Yankees Sweatshirt on. (We are both big Yankees Fans).

Why do you assume Parrothead is a woman.? Haviing met him personally, I can tell you he is not.

Hey guys. This is totally off topic but.....what is a friend of Bill W? I saw this on the capers on my last cruise. I'm familar with Dorthy's friends but not Bill's.

If you have booked a below waterline balcony cabin, make sure your medications are in water proof containers.... ;)

Archived