Will my balcony...

parrotthead

Now I'm confused we (myself and the other person you quoted) were stating the obvious. Parrothead is where the scare comes in because she's serious about her question and wanted a honest answer which was given by both of us instead of all the other puns intended.

Umm.......Ahh..........Once again, words escape me!!:D

Having sailed with Parrothead on the QE2, I can assure you he is a veteran sailer and must have misunderstood the post. Parrothead is an expert on Bermuda and he really is a veteran cruiser. He went on a QE2 trip to Bermuda and Newport RI which we were on in 2003 which certainly impressed us.

Parrothead - I am sitting here with my Yankees Sweatshirt on. (We are both big Yankees Fans).

Whyt do you assume Parrothead is a woman.? Haviing met him personally, I can tell you he is not.

OK, now I'm confused?????? He? I thought parrothead is of the female persuation. If not he is probably really pissed that his parents named him Doreen.

Having sailed with Parrothead on the QE2, I can assure you he is a veteran sailer and must have misunderstood the post. Parrothead is an expert on Bermuda and he really is a veteran cruiser. He went on a QE2 trip to Bermuda and Newport RI which we were on in 2003 which certainly impressed us.

Parrothead - I am sitting here with my Yankees Sweatshirst on. (We are both big Yankees Fans).

Whyt do you assume Parrothead is a woman.? Haviing met him personally, I can tell you he is not.

:eek: Clearly a different parrotthead.

(please refer to picture in avatar) ;)

;) Cowboys fan here, by the way :D

OK, now I'm confused?????? He? I thought parrothead is of the female persuation. If not he is probably really pissed that his parents named him Doreen.

To clairify:

parrotthead(female)= Kandy (on the left)

FedExLady(female)= Doreen (on the right)

be on a floor above the water? I want to see the water from above and also will want to open the door and go out on the balcony which will be hard if it is below the water.

teehee, sorry I couldn't resist

I told my sister on out last cruise (it was her First) not to go on the Balcony at night because it was under water. I also told her for the life boat drill if her luggage was at the cabin to bring it with her up to the life boat drill. My father told her the truth and spoiled my joke

Now I'm confused we (myself and the other person you quoted) were stating the obvious. Parrothead is where the scare comes in because she's serious about her question and wanted a honest answer which was given by both of us instead of all the other puns intended.

Who said she was serious about her question? I believe her tongue

is coming out the side of her cheek.:p

Hey guys. This is totally off topic but.....what is a friend of Bill W? I saw this on the capers on my last cruise. I'm familar with Dorthy's friends but not Bill's.

If you have booked a below waterline balcony cabin, make sure your medications are in water proof containers.... ;)

Bill Wilson was the founder of Alcoholics Anonymous. Members are "Friends of Bill W.".

I told my sister on out last cruise (it was her First) not to go on the Balcony at night because it was under water. I also told her for the life boat drill if her luggage was at the cabin to bring it with her up to the life boat drill. My father told her the truth and spoiled my joke

Now *thats* funny

Hey guys. This is totally off topic but.....what is a friend of Bill W? I saw this on the capers on my last cruise. I'm familar with Dorthy's friends but not Bill's.

If you have booked a below waterline balcony cabin, make sure your medications are in water proof containers.... ;)

It's an AA meeting.

I just lock all my meds in the in room locker. I am not familiar with any staterooms that are below the water line and any ship. On the NCL Crown they had cabins on deck 3 and on Radision (now Regent) on deck 5 which were close to the water line. These were window cabins.

Usually you had to be (on NCL deck 9 and Radisson Deck 8) to get a balcony cabin. On Carnival, we were on the suite decks both times.

More important than the water line is to make sure the stairs next to your room go UP, instead of down....

Be sure to ask who ever is booking your room about which direction the stair go... Up or Down.

ohhhh, Good idea. On our last cruise we had to walk to the other end of the boat to get to the 'up' stairs.

you have to pay more for a balcony right on the waterline. They come equipped with fishing poles and water skiis. Bring someone you really don't like because you put them on the waterskiis and use them as bait. The fishing pole and line are equipped to handle both the bait and the shark ;)

Then the cruise line rebates back some of your cruise fare, because shark steak is on the menu that night. And for the person in the dining room who happens to get some body parts in their dinner that night, you are the lucky one. You get a free cake and the wait staff sings "Happy fishing to you" :eek:

I have a photo of him from the 2003 cruise in full Yankee uniform.

It's this Jimmy Buffet thing I think. I did not understand this whole Parrothead thing until I went on a cruise last year on the Crown Princess (out of Red Hook Brooklyn) which stopped at Grand Turk and the main attraction was Jimmy Buffet's Margaritavile, which had a gift shop devoted to Parrotheads.

I van assure you he was not named Doreen.

I have a photo of him from the 2003 cruise in full Yankee uniform.

It's this Jimmy Buffet thing I think. I did not understand this whole Parrothead thing until I went on a cruise last year on the Crown Princess (out of Red Hook Brooklyn) which stopped at Grand Turk and the main attraction was Jimmy Buffet's Margaritavile, which had a gift shop devoted to Parrotheads.

I van assure you he was not named Doreen.

Again, wrong 'parrotthead'.:cool:

I can assure you:

100% female

100% Cowboy Fan

100% wouldnt be caught dead in a Yankee's uniform:p

Archived