Will my balcony...

parrotthead

I want to see the water from above and also will want to open the door and go out on the balcony which will be hard if it is below the water.

teehee, sorry I couldn't resist

Have you searched for a balcony suite on "Carnival's New Submarine Fleet" ? :D

Do the balconies below the water line have dividers that can be opened or closed. I'm allergic to cigarette smoke and if I had one of these I would want a divider to keep the smoke and ashes away.

The underwater balcony dividers are louvered to equalize water pressure to increase fuel economy (the non louvered door were the reason for the surcharge). So I don't think you'll be OK with this.

Do the balconies below the water line have dividers that can be opened or closed. I'm allergic to cigarette smoke and if I had one of these I would want a divider to keep the smoke and ashes away.

Shouldn't be a problem. At this deck level cigarettes just don't seem to stay lit. Nor do cigars.

The question you might want to ask, "Do the balcony doors have screens? Can I keep the jelly fish out of my room?"

If you opened the balcony door and flushed the toilet........what would happen to the ocean?;) :p

Let's work this through.... Vacumn toilet.... flush... ambient environment, sea water.... OMG! Don't flush!!!!!! You suck the sea into the toilet / plumbing and sink the ship!!!! And what's worse, probably the back pressure will build up and then blow raw sewage out the toilets on the above deck cabins, thereby raining cr*p on everbody!!!!! eeewwwwww!!!! Don't flush if the balcony door is open!!!!:eek:

Let's work this through.... Vacumn toilet.... flush... ambient environment, sea water.... OMG! Don't flush!!!!!! You suck the sea into the toilet / plumbing and sink the ship!!!! And what's worse, probably the back pressure will build up and then blow raw sewage out the toilets on the above deck cabins, thereby raining cr*p on everbody!!!!! eeewwwwww!!!! Don't flush if the balcony door is open!!!!:eek:

AWESOME!!! :D

Shouldn't be a problem. At this deck level cigarettes just don't seem to stay lit. Nor do cigars.

The question you might want to ask, "Do the balcony doors have screens? Can I keep the jelly fish out of my room?"

The balcony doors won't won't have screens.....they will have fish nets......

and in a pinch, you can wear them on formal night:)

The balcony doors won't won't have screens.....they will have fish nets......

and in a pinch, you can wear them on formal night:)

This!!!! I gotta see!!!!!!!!! Fish nets on formal night! Yeah baby! Gonna have to strategically place some clam shells! (What about the guys?):rolleyes:

Ofcourse I know this is all a joke , but I really do have a friend who was concerned about possibly getting a ocean view to low on the ship because she didnt want to see what was under the water . Its been a big joke with us ever since. We took a picture of another ship on our last cruise showing the port holes close but (above) the waterline ,sent it to her with the caption , You were right , the port hole windows are above the water now because the ship is empty , once the ship fills with people and the ship is heavier they will be the underwater port hole rooms . We still have to make fun whenever we see her .!

:eek: :eek: O MY GOD :eek: :eek:

I can't belive no one came back on this question:confused: lol

I was thinking the same thing. Glad you caught this one.

I think some one in the late 1950s had an underwater balcony room, opened the door and flushed the toilet, and that is where they learned about whirlies for college initiations on a masive level:eek:

I really enjoy the sence of humor you guys/gals have. I laughed so hard my DH thought he had to give me a kleenex, I could hardly catch my breath. Thanks Parrotthead

Archived