Will my balcony...

parrotthead

We had a balcony underwater on the Sensation and it was fantastic watching the fish slip under the railing and panic trying to get back to the ocean....Several dolphins waved to us thru the railing

Thats way cool!

Did you get any pics? or do you not have an underwater camera?

be on a floor above the water? I want to see the water from above and also will want to open the door and go out on the balcony which will be hard if it is below the water.

teehee, sorry I couldn't resist

Obviously, you don't know how business works. Carnival (and all the other cruise lines) will never let you have a balcony below the waterline, because it would reduce their profits from snorkeling and scuba excursions.

:D

- Steve

Nice Shot Will&Hel...

Was that thru the balcony door or were you actually on the balcony at the time of the photo shoot?

Great Pic!!

:D

Now your just being silly to get that angle shot you need to be under the duck and ducks are not allowed through the balcony doors read your cruise contract Rule 23.2.6.7 sub para b2 No Ducks in Staterooms under any circumstances:rolleyes:

Now your just being silly to get that angle shot you need to be under the duck and ducks are not allowed through the balcony doors read your cruise contract Rule 23.2.6.7 sub para b2 No Ducks in Staterooms under any circumstances:rolleyes:

Great...now we're gonna get into a whole thread on duck smuggling.

HA!!! the Jokes on you!!

That was a trick question...I was seeing if you had 'really' had one of the UBs...(which is the only way you would have know about CCR# 23.2.6.7 -sub-section 2aq. (because not everyone knows about the special agreement that you have to sign when you book this Catagory.):cool:

OK now I take offence - we were not smuggling this was taken in the British Virgin Islands and this Duck had a british passport
Great...now we're gonna get into a whole thread on duck smuggling.
Duck Runners for sale- I have the market on Duck Runners.

Alright,...ya'll are making me Quack UP!!

be on a floor above the water? I want to see the water from above and also will want to open the door and go out on the balcony which will be hard if it is below the water.

teehee, sorry I couldn't resist

I'd love to answer your question, but I drowned the last time I stepped onto a balcony that was underwater, and, therefore, am unable to respond, because I am deceased.:confused:

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

I'd love to answer your question, but I drowned the last time I stepped onto a balcony that was underwater, and, therefore, am unable to respond, because I am deceased.:confused:

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

As my neice would say "Oh and No!"

I am sorry to hear about your demise Bob...but thank you for trying.

I think I was in your 'old' UB last time...they gave me a great discount...and told me to 'ignore any mysterious happenings in the cabin"

:p

Happy cruising to all!

Bob

Sniff, sniff, ewwww, that was a while back heh?:D

Archived