Conquest in July

Zobrina

We are going on the Western Caribbean Cruise with kids and grandkids (16) and would appreciate any info on transportation options from Houston airport to Galveston with such a large group. Also, any suggestions for hotel in Galveston for one night.

Hotel depends on how much you want to spend. Go to Galveston on the internet and look at hotels. Moody Gardens is very nice but expensive. There are a number of others. Once you you decide on hotel call and ask them what they recommend for transport. All will have some kind of connection with a service. Do a search on the boards here for Galveston as well and you will find all kinds of comments on the various hotels. Most hotels there provide free transport from the hotel to the ship - but ask. I looked on the Ports of Call board as was suggested and didn't see anything that would help you. Have a great cruise. :)

....... I looked on the Ports of Call board as was suggested and didn't see anything that would help you. Have a great cruise. :)

You're right! My bad! I meant to suggest the "North America Homeports - Gulf Coast Departures" forum. There are a lot of posts there regarding hotels and such in Galveston.

OP - Good Luck and Happy Cruising!

Archived