What do you do with your dog?

CruiseCATnMACK

I love hearing about how dedicated everyone is to their dogs and cats and other animals!
My dog Murray (Bichon/Westie) spent the night at the house of my friend-where he will be staying when we go on the Triumph in October. When he left for the night I was so sad and I missed him so much. I don't know what I will do when I have to leave him for a week.

The good news is he did very well at her house so at least I can leave and feel good about him being with her.

[quote name='Salty Dawg']Krittie67,
That's the same thing your fur baby said about traveling in the RV...
[i]He[/i] loves a vacation where [i]He[/i] is pampered & [i]He[/i] doesn't have to cook or clean either!
Notice who the emphasis is on? :D[/QUOTE]
So true - LOL

• 2 months later...
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=purple][color=purple][font=Comic Sans MS]Just thought I would give a Tucker update. Since the visit to the ranch did not go well we made plans for Tucker to go stay with his trainer. He has been twice and has done fine each time. It is not home and I have some guilt when we leave him but when we return I know that he still loves us.[/font][/color]

[color=purple][font=Comic Sans MS]With an acre of land and love in our hearts we have decided that after the first of the year we will adopt another dog. Tucker will have a buddy and will not have to be alone when he goes to the "Farm". Ideally we would like to find someone to come stay here but that has not worked out, maybe for future trips. [/font][/color][/color][/size][/font]

Archived