How do I know Who You Are?

Mickey Mommy

Does anyone do anything special to identify themselves as CC members while on board? For instance, decorate your door, secret handshake;), etc? It'd be fun to see who's who, I think.

So you don't know the secret handshake, huh?

Well, I'd tell you, but then if I told you it wouldn't be a secret any more now would it?:p ;)

Anyone ought to be able to recognize me, I'll be the tall skinny guy who looks like this........

meresized0zk.png

Throw in a pair of jeans, and you may be greeted by the a mob of jeans-hating passengers. ;) :D

ROFL!!! BUT keep in mind that the "BLUE" jeans-hating passengers are WAY more violent than the "BLACK" jeans-hating passengers!! Everyone knows that black jeans look better than blue jeans!:D :p ;)

On our Legend cruise this past May, we had a good roll-call going, and we had logos designed and sown on T-shirts and hats (See logo in signature), and planned a meeting on the 1st day at sea. Probably had about 20 or so couples meeting on the Lido Deck by the pool. Saw and talked to most of them thoughout the 7 days, plus, when we all got home and posted our collective pictures online, we could download a picture of something(s) we didn't get. It was fun to see them during the day and see/ask what they had done that day, and plans for the next day.

Meeting other CC'ers on-board is a good thing, as is CC!!!

We have a roll-call started for our next cruise, but not allot of responses, yet.

Matt

Ya' know, I walked around on the Conquest wearing a blue CruiseCritic polo shirt or a CruiseCritic t-shirt and not one person said a word to me other than 'What's Cruise Critic?'...

I think I could have spray painted my name and 'CRUISE CRITIC' in four foot high letters in the hallway and it wouldn't have made any difference...

:confused:

I wear a CC lanyard purchased on these boards. Several times someone in the elevators has commented.

raph

Just got back from the Triumph and we organized a meet and greet and used Mardi Gras beads. We actually met a fellow passenger in the Hotel before boarding and he recognized us by the beads and our picture. We all had a great time, several folks came to the meet and greet and we passed out name tags with our handles and first names - and six of us changed our dinner seating so we could have dinner together. Of couse we all had a great time.

We have done beads and just had meeting spots. Last cruise, I actually had a couple of people recognize me from my siggie pic. My DH and there signifigant others were rooling there eyes too!:D Like you said, it is nice to have fans. Especially when I got home I found out that CC folks were dying to hear how my DH's surprise cruise had gone. He asked if every one in the US knew except him? Pretty much!:cool:

Alot of cruisers, once you get closer, they have you send a picture, then they have a precruise party the day you get on the ship. We leave this saturday on Freedom and have a party after the drill with our online friends.

Have fun, we're not too far behind you - leaving on the 17th!

They asked me my screen name - and then I had my '5? minutes of fame' ?? " YOU'RE FROUFIE - WOW WHAT AN HONOR TO MEET YOU! (as my husband rolls his eyes!) - They were my fawning public - so exciting to have 'fans'!

I got a kick out of that Froufie.

Hard to believe there's actually people out there who don't have Cruise Critic in their lives!

They asked me my screen name - and then I had my '5? minutes of fame' ?? " YOU'RE FROUFIE - WOW WHAT AN HONOR TO MEET YOU! (as my husband rolls his eyes!) - They were my fawning public - so exciting to have 'fans'!

I got a kick out of that Froufie.

Hard to believe there's actually people out there who don't have Cruise Critic in their lives!

I hear you! My husband thinks I should have better things to do than read up on these boards all the time! My laundry is piled high to the ceiling, but I just can't seem to break myself away to do that! :o

Archived